How You Can Get Involved With Conococheague Audubon
Participate in Upcoming Activities. All are free! We welcome everyone.
· We will vote on proposed changes to our By-Laws at the April 10, 2017 meeting. To review the proposed changes, read this file. To vote, either come to the meeting or submit your proxy in advance.
Please call the listed field trip leader in advance.
· March 4, Saturday. BIRD WALK AT RENFREW PARK, 7:30 AM.
· March 7, Tuesday. FIELD TRIP. 6:00 PM. Tentative outing for WOODCOCKS. Heisey Road orchard, meet at Chambersburg Mall, 3055 Black Gap Rd., Chambersburg (north side near Bon Ton wall). Bring CBs and flashlights. For update, Bob Kochert, 263-3692.
· March 13, Monday. BEGINNING BIRDERS’ WORKSHOP PLANNING MEETING. 6:00 PM. Norlo Park Community Center, 3050 Lincoln Way East, Fayetteville, PA 17222. David Cooney, 264-2116.
· March 11, Saturday. FIELD TRIP. 6:30 AM. Middle Creek WMA, Lancaster County auto tour for WATERFOWL. Meet in parking lot at Scotland exit, I-81 northbound. Bring scopes, binoculars, CBs, and lunch. Eric and Rhetta Martin, 597-8675.
· March 13, Monday. MEETING. 7:00 PM. Mosquito-borne Illness Control in Pennsylvania, by Master Gardener Donna K. Scherer. Arranged by Janet Tice.
· March 18, Saturday. FIELD TRIP, 7:30 AM. York County auto tour for WATERFOWL. Conway Bushey, 262-5659; and Bill Franz, 776-4463.
· March 18, Saturday. BIRD WALK AT RENFREW PARK, 7:30 AM.
· March 23, Thursday. FILM, 7:30 PM. Hummingbirds: Magic in the air. (60 min.) At Chambersburg Area Middle School South. Pre-film entertainment at 7:00 PM.
Review our Plan and volunteer.
Volunteer Effort, Expertise, and Time
· Help care for the Native Plants Garden at Norlo Park near Fayetteville. Contact Josh Donaldson to learn more (717-264-6920).
· Serve on the Board of Directors. Contact Valerie Barnes (717-352-4397).
· Serve as Treasurer. Contact Valerie Barnes (717-352-4397).
· Serve as Newsletter Editor. Contact Valerie Barnes (717-352-4397)