Serving our Valley Since 1961
** About Us **
** CAS Scholarships **
Projects and Activities
Officers, Directors Committees
ABA Birding Ethics
Field Trip Guidelines
Conococheague Audubon Constitution
and By Laws
Injured Birds Help
How You Can Get Involved With Conococheague Audubon
Participate in Upcoming Activities. All are free! We welcome everyone.
Please call the listed leader in advance.
- May 5, Friday. FIELD TRIP, 6:30 AM. Path Valley for SPRING MIGRANTS. Bob Keener, 532-9723 (home) or 658-8765 (cell).
- May 6, Saturday. BIRD WALK AT RENFREW PARK, 7:30 AM.
- May 6, Saturday. WORK DAY at Norlo Park garden, 9:00 AM. Josh Donaldson, 264-6920.
- May 6, Saturday. FIELD TRIP, 6:00 PM. Lehman property for SPRING MIGRANTS. Larry Lehman, 263-7203.
- May 8, Monday. MEETING, 7:00 PM. Wild Utah, by Mike Salaski, South Utah Wilderness Alliance.
- May 13, Saturday. MIGRATORY BIRD COUNT, All day. Pennsylvania Migration Count (PAMC). For tally form and details, contact Conway Bushey, 262-5659.
- May 16, Tuesday. FIELD TRIP, 6:00 PM. Edenville area for WHIP-POOR-WILLS and BOBOLINKS. Eric and Rhetta Martin, 597-8675.
- May 20, Saturday. BIRD WALK AT RENFREW PARK, 7:30 AM.
- May 20, Saturday. FIELD TRIP, 8:00 AM. “Out of the Ore: Birds and Blooms Walking Trail” near Mont Alto. Conway Bushey, 262-5659.
- June 3, Saturday. WORKSHOP, 8:00 AM. Beginner Birding Workshop. Caledonia State Park, Fayetteville. Conway Bushey, 262-5659.
- June 3, Saturday. BIRD WALK AT RENFREW PARK, 7:30 AM.
- June 10, Saturday. FIELD TRIP, 7:00 AM. South Mountain/Caledonia/Michaux IBA for SPRING MIGRANTS. Eric and Rhetta Martin, 597-8675.
- June 17, Saturday. BIRD WALK AT RENFREW PARK, 7:30 AM.
- June 17, Saturday. !NEW! FIELD TRIP FOR BEGINNERS, 7:30 AM. ~ 1 mile hike at CREEKSIDE. Meet at Menno Haven, 2011 Scotland Ave, Chambersburg, pond/gazebo at rear of nursing home. Moderate walking in wet grass. Bring binoculars. Val Barnes, 717-352-4397.
Volunteer Effort, Expertise, and Time
- Volunteer to help or participate in the Beginning Birder Workshop on June 3. Contact Conway Bushey at 717-262-5659.
- Help care for the Native Plants Garden at Norlo Park near Fayetteville. Contact Josh Donaldson to learn more (717-264-6920).
Serve on the Board of Directors. Contact Valerie Barnes (717-352-4397).