Serving our Valley Since 1961
** About Us **
** CAS Scholarships **
Projects and Activities
Officers, Directors Committees
ABA Birding Ethics
Field Trip Guidelines
Conococheague Audubon Constitution
and By Laws
Injured Birds Help
How You Can Get Involved With Conococheague Audubon
CANCELLATION of January 8 Meeting due to weather.
Participate in Upcoming Activities.
Please call the listed leader in advance. For many trips there are additional details on the Field Trips page.
· CANCELLED due to Weather January 8, 2018, Monday. MEETING at Norlo Park Community Center (3050 Lincoln Way East, Fayetteville, PA). 6:00 PM. Covered dish dinner and members’ photo show. All are welcome.
· January 18, Thursday. FILM at Chambersburg Area Middle School South (1151 E. McKinley St., Chambersburg, PA). Music at 7:00 PM, film at 7:30 PM. Magic of the Snowy Owl. In the snowy owl’s tundra home on the North Slope of Alaska, filmmakers observe daily struggles in raising a family of owlets until they’re able to fly. (59 min.)
· December/January/February date TBD. FIELD TRIP. Sign up by Dec. 15, 2017, for possible visit to Gettysburg Battlefield for SHORT-EARED OWLS (name, contact information). Bob Kochert, 717-263-3692, will advise upon sightings. Meet at Norlo Park Community Center.
· Year-round. BIRD WALKS. 7:30 AM first and third Saturdays each month at Renfrew Park, 1010 E. Main St., Waynesboro. Meet in lower parking lot off Welty Road. Led by Larry and Sharon Williams, 717-655-7414.
Volunteer Effort, Expertise, and Time
- Serve on the Board of Directors. Contact Valerie Barnes (717-352-4397).
Shop via AmazonSmile
If you purchase through this website: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/25-1485719 Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase amount to Conococheague Audubon at no extra cost to you!
Make a Donation
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to CAS by mailing a check to Conococheague Audubon Society, P.O. Box 20, Fayetteville, PA 17222. We appreciate your support!